Thursday 5 August 2010

if it hurts this much, then it must be love.
and its a lottery, i cant wait to draw your name.


if the truths the worst i could do,
then i guess that i have lied.


we're like noughts and crosses in that opposites always attract.

i am the fashion that you're all into

we say we have our best friends, yet we stab them in the back.
we try to show some love, and its a skill that we lack.


behind your back, they talk about you all the time.
behind your back, they spread some shit and spread some lies.


you've got me wrapped around your fingers,
but i've got you figured out,
im down, but not out.


you've got a nerve giving me the cold shoulder,
giving me the twice over, when its not deserved.


i wanna be your eyes, so you can see what you've done.
i wanna be your ears, so you can hear everything thats been missing.


you me at six, i have recently realised, are actually my favourite band.


oh and i got pooed on by a bird today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment